Nothing Personal Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VCN PvE guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Dorghor (Resto Druid)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dorghor
Raider
Dorghor

Application - Dorghor (Resto Druid) Empty
PostSubject: Application - Dorghor (Resto Druid)   Application - Dorghor (Resto Druid) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:25 pm

Heya, I'm Sanagu on the VCN forums as you might've figured out.

As stated before in one of the threads there, I'd love to try PvE on VCN out, and since you're the first guys to take initiative, I decided to try and join.

As was also stated there, I will be applying as a Restoration Druid. (Tauren ofcourse.)

--Copy/Paste part:

Your Name:
-Steven de Beus

Your Age:

Timezone:
-(GMT+01:00) Amsterdam, Berlijn, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Wenen
(that should be detailed enough ;>)

When are you available? (Hours per day and times):
-As I make my own work schedule as a Musician, I'm pretty much always available, until around 6AM.

Your Class(es):
-Druid

Background (Tell us about yourself):
-I'm from the Netherlands. A Musician IRL, studying to become a Drum Teacher and professional performer. I've been playing video games since I can remember, starting with the ol' NES and Commodore. ;p
I'm usually very perfectionising, which can probably be both a good and a bad trait, seeing as I tend to point people at any mistakes they make.
I've only ever properly learned two languages, I'm afraid, being Dutch and English, tho I think I'm doing alright at both.
I'm usually a quick learner and can easily follow instructions and take criticism. Also, I'm usually pretty active in an active and welcoming community.

Any experience on retail?:
-Yes, although I quit at around 3/4th of S3.
L60: Didn't raid much, always been a PvP whore. Only did up to Ragnaros. Some noob stuff basically.
L70: Raided a LOT. 100% attendance. Raided up to Archimonde, since my guild was on a way too small server (RPPvP on battlegroup Ruin, you get the point.)

If yes to the previous question, link your armory:
-I would if I knew where my RL mate who plays the account now transferred my old character to. So I'm afraid I'll have to excuse myself from this one. It'd probably be in my old PvP set anyway.

Enjoy the read.
-Dorghor
Back to top Go down
Lisyhalath
Co-Leader
Lisyhalath

PostSubject: Re: Application - Dorghor (Resto Druid)   Application - Dorghor (Resto Druid) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:43 pm

I've read through it and I approve.
Wait for others to make up their mind. Good luck

Regards,

Lisy
Back to top Go down
Skwuffy
Site Admin
Skwuffy

PostSubject: Re: Application - Dorghor (Resto Druid)   Application - Dorghor (Resto Druid) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:50 pm

Very good app. Quite detailed.

Although, I am concerned because A LOT of people are saying their characters are transferred by other people..
Back to top Go down
https://nothingpersonal.forumotion.net
Dorghor
Raider
Dorghor

PostSubject: Re: Application - Dorghor (Resto Druid)   Application - Dorghor (Resto Druid) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:02 pm

Skwuffy wrote:
Very good app. Quite detailed.

Although, I am concerned because A LOT of people are saying their characters are transferred by other people..
*shrug* I gave my account away, and my character was (as said in the application) on a small RPPvP server in battlegroup Ruin (4 deserted servers only). I'm not very surprised he transferred it. : p

Hope this post removes your doubts. : )
Back to top Go down
Lisyhalath
Co-Leader
Lisyhalath

PostSubject: Re: Application - Dorghor (Resto Druid)   Application - Dorghor (Resto Druid) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:32 pm

I'd say In, but you need to wait till hamburger makes up his mind.
Back to top Go down
Skwuffy
Site Admin
Skwuffy

PostSubject: Re: Application - Dorghor (Resto Druid)   Application - Dorghor (Resto Druid) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:32 pm

Lisyhalath wrote:
I'd say In, but you need to wait till hamburger makes up his mind.

Fuck Hamburgr Very Happy

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://nothingpersonal.forumotion.net
Lisyhalath
Co-Leader
Lisyhalath

PostSubject: Re: Application - Dorghor (Resto Druid)   Application - Dorghor (Resto Druid) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:33 pm

\o/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Dorghor (Resto Druid)   Application - Dorghor (Resto Druid) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Dorghor (Resto Druid)
Page 1 of 1