Nothing Personal Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VCN PvE guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tehfury

Application. Empty
PostSubject: Application.   Application. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:02 pm

Your Name: Zach

Your Age: 17, 18 in November /cheer

Timezone: GMT +1hour.

When are you available? (Hours per day and times): At the moment all day, everyday. Sad life i lead Sad

Your Class(es): Retail raiding experience with Warrior all 3 specs, Druid as moonkin And the class in which im hoping to play here Fire mage.

Background (Tell us about yourself): Been on V.C.N for roughly 4 months which started sometime around March i had a break and went back to retail for a while but got bored rather quickly and came back. Outside or WoW i enjoy everything a normal lad my age does, sports, being with mates, drink, you get the drill

Any experience on retail?: A fair bit i was 4/6 SSC and 2/5 TK, After my first time spent on V.C.N when i went back to retail my guild was done in SSC so i didn't get to see Morogrim (we skipped Vashj) And they'd recently taken down A'lar so i got to down the Phoenix the week i returned, (Skipped Kael as well). In my remaining few months on retail we had success in MH and BT, doing 2/5 and 3/9 in 1 week. Alot of first kills Smile. We then struggled to find that same success for a few weeks until we then downed Kaz'rogal. My last week on retail we took down Teron Gorefiend. Then i decided to quit and gave my account to my brother who turned him into a pvp char and stopped raiding straightaway.

If yes to the previous question, link your armory:

Not sure if its still relevant seen as i havent played the char in over a month. But the armory page for both chars is down atm. If you find it still necessary tell me and ill post it when the page is up.

Additional Note: Sorry about the long app, servers down so i had nothing else to do so thought id waffle a bit.
Back to top Go down
Hambrgrhelpr
Guild Leader

Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application.   Application. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:27 pm

Make an account please.
Back to top Go down

Application.
Page 1 of 1