Nothing Personal Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VCN PvE guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mercie's App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mercie
Raider

Mercie's App Empty
PostSubject: Mercie's App   Mercie's App I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 8:13 pm

Your Name: Zack Silva

Your Age:16

Timezone: MST

When are you available? (Hours per day and times): On the weekdays I can play for around 3-5 hours a day, depending whats going on in the RL.
On the weekends however, I can pplay pretty much all day.

Your Class(es):
Rogue- This is my main class, I've been playing a rogue since the day one of WoW. I know how to play this class very well.
Ret Paladin- I LOVE Ret Pallys. This class has been the most fun I've had. I know really well how to play this class and I like to do my research on how to make myself a better player.

I do know how to play pretty much every class as I have created every class on VCN and messed around with them.

Background (Tell us about yourself): My name is Zack. I'm 16. I've played WoW since Alpha. I know how to play pretty much every class in the game. I love to play wow PVE since PvP can get very boring, very fast. I love playing with a group of people that know what they are doing and have a goal on what they want to do.

Any experience on retail?: Pre-BC: Ony, MC, BWL, ZG, AQ20 All Cleared. BC= Kara, Gruul, Mag, TK, SSC all cleared.

If yes to the previous question, link your armory: I will gladly show the officers my armory in a PM. (Sorry, I just dont like anyone seeing my armory =P)

I'm on the vent that your guild uses ( I think ) often as I am friends with Yarr, Ryuz, Flys, Rogue( I guess) and some others that frequent the vent.

Thanks,
Mercie.
Back to top Go down
Lisyhalath
Co-Leader
Lisyhalath

Mercie's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercie's App   Mercie's App I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 8:15 pm

Awesome application.
Accepted.

edit: PM me armory
Back to top Go down

Mercie's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nothing Personal Guild Forums :: Apply To The Guild-
Jump to: