Nothing Personal Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VCN PvE guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your GM, Hambrgrhelpr.

Go down 
+4
Catie
Fergie
Skwuffy
Hambrgrhelpr
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Hambrgrhelpr
Guild Leader

Your GM, Hambrgrhelpr. Empty
PostSubject: Your GM, Hambrgrhelpr.   Your GM, Hambrgrhelpr. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:25 pm

Hey guys, well as you already know I'm the GM. (guild master, not game master)

In case you are unsure whether or not I'm qualified for this (and if it will swing your will to join or not) I'll explain to you my WoW experience.

Back in 2004, I played a human mage named Broodone. I was in for some of the beta phase (when level cap was 39) and I quit for a while. When I came back, I was going through a phase where I cheated to win everything.

I tried on WoW, and got my ass banned. (It's a lot worse on blizzard live servers) And like an idiot, i tried to be more discreet. I made a rogue that I got to level 23 before getting caught again with "packet sniffing" software. Basically, I was able to track anything and everything on the map.

When I finally got back the will to play again, in August 2005, I made my paladin Hambrgrhelpr. I had a friend who was in a pretty decent guild for end-game raiding. (even though I was in for a surprise for how hard it really was) Upon reaching 60, I was taken into BWL with blues and greens still equipped.

The first end-game boss fight that I ever completed successfully was Vaelestraz the Corrupt. Anyhow, the guild eventually cleared BWL and I had most of my gear.

Not going to go into detail, but I've done everything since then, and cycled about 6 or 7 guilds. I'm tired of retail raiding and how strict blizz is about everything. It turns into such a waste of time that I don't even want to do it anymore.

But that brings me to here to VCN, where everything is nice and laid back. I like the staff and I hope you do too.

Anyhow, about my qualifications. I've done 5/6 in the Sunwell (like my other officers) when about 100 guilds worldwide had done him, but I don't play retail much anymore. I've led a pug hyjal and many alt raids. I've got in-depth knowledge of almost every class and spec. Other than that, I'm just a normal person like you. Don't be afraid to ask any questions. I wont hold any knowledge you don't have against you, as long as you ask me first. Thanks for your read. <3
Back to top Go down
Skwuffy
Site Admin
Skwuffy

PostSubject: Re: Your GM, Hambrgrhelpr.   Your GM, Hambrgrhelpr. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:27 pm

Long read, but well worth it. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://nothingpersonal.forumotion.net
Fergie
Raider
Fergie

PostSubject: Re: Your GM, Hambrgrhelpr.   Your GM, Hambrgrhelpr. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:04 pm

tl;dr

ontopic: hai
Back to top Go down
Catie

PostSubject: Re: Your GM, Hambrgrhelpr.   Your GM, Hambrgrhelpr. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:06 pm

Hai. Razz Long story
Back to top Go down
igotepicz
igotepicz

PostSubject: Re: Your GM, Hambrgrhelpr.   Your GM, Hambrgrhelpr. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:10 pm

Skwuffy wrote:
Long read, but well worth it. Smile

this. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fattycowx
Fattycowx

PostSubject: Re: Your GM, Hambrgrhelpr.   Your GM, Hambrgrhelpr. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:11 pm

;O HAI
Back to top Go down
Grim
Raider
Grim

PostSubject: Re: Your GM, Hambrgrhelpr.   Your GM, Hambrgrhelpr. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:17 pm

All hail Hambrgrhelpr! Razz
Back to top Go down
Ryuz.
Raider
Ryuz.

PostSubject: Re: Your GM, Hambrgrhelpr.   Your GM, Hambrgrhelpr. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:20 pm

Yo dude Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your GM, Hambrgrhelpr.   Your GM, Hambrgrhelpr. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your GM, Hambrgrhelpr.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nothing Personal Guild Forums :: Introductions-
Jump to: