Nothing Personal Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VCN PvE guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi from Lisy

Go down 
+6
Galtakar
DeadEye
Ryuz.
Fergie
Skwuffy
Lisyhalath
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Lisyhalath
Co-Leader
Lisyhalath

Hi from Lisy Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Lisy   Hi from Lisy I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:27 pm

Hey guys, I'll write a short introduction here, just like some others have done ^^

So, well, I am Heini and I live in Oulu, Finland and I am currently 18 years old and studying in a Gymnasium(?), I am on my second year. :>

In real life I do a lot of jogging, I like to go out with my friends. I have a bad habit of drinking (like most of finns).

I've played World of warcraft since 2004-2005. Saw my brother buying it and it seemed pretty interesting, I started WoW on an EU server named Al'akir (I met and played with Grim !), and I played there untill 2007 june, when I moved my warrior to Stormreaver EU.

2007 november my paladin alt hit 70 and I moved her on Stormreaver EU, joined the guild <Draama> in which I am the paladin class officer at the moment. :> I've pretty much gone through all the shit the game has to offer, cleared AQ40 untill Twins and then in TBC cleared everything except Kil'jaeden, whom is going to fall soon anyway :>

tl;dr hi I'm Lisy, I'm experienced.
Back to top Go down
Skwuffy
Site Admin
Skwuffy

Hi from Lisy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Lisy   Hi from Lisy I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:29 pm

Lisyhalath wrote:
Hey guys, I'll write a short introduction here, just like some others have done ^^

So, well, I am Heini and I live in Oulu, Finland and I am currently 18 years old and studying in a Gymnasium(?), I am on my second year. :>

In real life I do a lot of jogging, I like to go out with my friends. I have a bad habit of drinking (like most of finns).

I've played World of warcraft since 2004-2005. Saw my brother buying it and it seemed pretty interesting, I started WoW on an EU server named Al'akir (I met and played with Grim !), and I played there untill 2007 june, when I moved my warrior to Stormreaver EU.

2007 november my paladin alt hit 70 and I moved her on Stormreaver EU, joined the guild <Draama> in which I am the paladin class officer at the moment. :> I've pretty much gone through all the shit the game has to offer, cleared AQ40 untill Twins and then in TBC cleared everything except Kil'jaeden, whom is going to fall soon anyway :>

Hey Heini. Smile

To all the guys that will look at this topic:

This is Heini.
She drinks a lot.
She's pretty.
She's in shape.
And she's better than you at video games.
Back to top Go down
https://nothingpersonal.forumotion.net
Lisyhalath
Co-Leader
Lisyhalath

Hi from Lisy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Lisy   Hi from Lisy I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:34 pm

Haha Skwuffy I love you
Back to top Go down
Skwuffy
Site Admin
Skwuffy

Hi from Lisy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Lisy   Hi from Lisy I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:37 pm

Lisyhalath wrote:
Haha Skwuffy I love you

Its true, unfortunately.. Sad

Well, it's nice to see a cute girl better than me at video games.

Razz
Back to top Go down
Fergie
Raider
Fergie

Hi from Lisy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Lisy   Hi from Lisy I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:50 pm

Lisyhalath wrote:

Screw you and your Grim adventures!

Nah, just kidding. Hay!
Back to top Go down
Lisyhalath
Co-Leader
Lisyhalath

Hi from Lisy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Lisy   Hi from Lisy I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:36 pm

Fergie wrote:
Lisyhalath wrote:

Screw you and your Grim adventures!

Nah, just kidding. Hay!

no u
Back to top Go down
Ryuz.
Raider
Ryuz.

Hi from Lisy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Lisy   Hi from Lisy I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:40 pm

Hi i play on stormreaver to Smile
Back to top Go down
DeadEye
Raider
DeadEye

Hi from Lisy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Lisy   Hi from Lisy I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:02 pm

last year in my english class there was a foreign exchange student from finland. her accent was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Lisyhalath
Co-Leader
Lisyhalath

Hi from Lisy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Lisy   Hi from Lisy I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:18 am

Ryuz. wrote:

Stormreaver is shitty at the moment =(
Back to top Go down
Galtakar
Raider
Galtakar

Hi from Lisy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Lisy   Hi from Lisy I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:31 am

Skwuffy wrote:

And she's better than you at video games.

*A challenger appears*

BRING IT!
Back to top Go down
Ryuz.
Raider
Ryuz.

Hi from Lisy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Lisy   Hi from Lisy I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:08 pm

Lisyhalath wrote:
Ryuz. wrote:

Half the time i dont no what ppl talk about Sad
Back to top Go down
Lisyhalath
Co-Leader
Lisyhalath

Hi from Lisy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Lisy   Hi from Lisy I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 9:12 am

Ryuz. wrote:
Lisyhalath wrote:
Ryuz. wrote:

Lol finreaver :p
I'm quite annoyed by the population of 12 year olds on that server, which is why I am not playing retail at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ryuz.
Raider
Ryuz.

Hi from Lisy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Lisy   Hi from Lisy I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 1:44 pm

Lisyhalath wrote:
Ryuz. wrote:
Lisyhalath wrote:
Ryuz. wrote:

I'm quite annoyed by the population of 12 year olds on that server, which is why I am not playing retail at the moment.
Kidreaver Razz i hated dueling they QQ a hell of alot
Back to top Go down
Lisyhalath
Co-Leader
Lisyhalath

Hi from Lisy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Lisy   Hi from Lisy I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:51 pm

Ryuz. wrote:
Lisyhalath wrote:
Ryuz. wrote:
Lisyhalath wrote:
Ryuz. wrote:

Yeah, tell me about it. I gave my account away for some time to make sure I can stay away from retail =P
If you'd understand finnish you'd probably lol.
Hi from Lisy Kuskikertoo
Back to top Go down
Catie

Hi from Lisy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Lisy   Hi from Lisy I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 3:12 pm

Lisyhalath wrote:
Ryuz. wrote:
Lisyhalath wrote:
Ryuz. wrote:
Lisyhalath wrote:
Ryuz. wrote:

Yeah, tell me about it. I gave my account away for some time to make sure I can stay away from retail =P
If you'd understand finnish you'd probably lol.
Hi from Lisy Kuskikertoo

Translate!
Back to top Go down
Lisyhalath
Co-Leader
Lisyhalath

Hi from Lisy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Lisy   Hi from Lisy I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 3:34 pm

Manakuski: HEHZ VERY FUNNY ANTISETUP
Me: HEHZ don't be so shit you fall for every fake heal and you might be able to play ??
Manakuski: Do you know how interested I am in fighting some Warrior Pala teams?
Me: hey, you play druid warrior, which is no doubt the best all around and one of the strongest 2vs2 teams you can find. Don't cry if you face better players sometimes, honey ??
Manakuski: And your warrior is shitty geared loser who can't use disarm
Manakuski continues after a while: druid warrior is shit vs pala warrior.
Me replying to the earlier statement: Yeah, yet you manage to lose, oh hi Very Happy

after that he ignored me :<
Back to top Go down
Catie

Hi from Lisy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Lisy   Hi from Lisy I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 3:57 pm

I lol'd irl affraid
Back to top Go down
Pomp
Raider

Hi from Lisy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Lisy   Hi from Lisy I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 9:59 pm

Lisyhalath wrote:
Manakuski: HEHZ VERY FUNNY ANTISETUP
Me: HEHZ don't be so shit you fall for every fake heal and you might be able to play ??
Manakuski: Do you know how interested I am in fighting some Warrior Pala teams?
Me: hey, you play druid warrior, which is no doubt the best all around and one of the strongest 2vs2 teams you can find. Don't cry if you face better players sometimes, honey ??
Manakuski: And your warrior is shitty geared loser who can't use disarm
Manakuski continues after a while: druid warrior is shit vs pala warrior.
Me replying to the earlier statement: Yeah, yet you manage to lose, oh hi Very Happy

after that he ignored me :<

Lisy won?
alien cherry albino flower
Back to top Go down
Lisyhalath
Co-Leader
Lisyhalath

Hi from Lisy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Lisy   Hi from Lisy I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:47 pm

alien cat
Back to top Go down
Seven
Raider

Hi from Lisy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Lisy   Hi from Lisy I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 1:53 am

hi
Back to top Go down
Lisyhalath
Co-Leader
Lisyhalath

Hi from Lisy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Lisy   Hi from Lisy I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 5:50 am

hi
Back to top Go down
Skwuffy
Site Admin
Skwuffy

Hi from Lisy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Lisy   Hi from Lisy I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:51 pm

hi
Back to top Go down
niekill
Raider
niekill

Hi from Lisy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Lisy   Hi from Lisy I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:52 pm

hi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi from Lisy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Lisy   Hi from Lisy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi from Lisy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nothing Personal Guild Forums :: Introductions-
Jump to: